Wanna go stargazing at the end of a long day of exploring? The Taurus Condo sits beneath the stars, where you'll surely seek out those glistening constellations.
With two bedrooms and two bathrooms, you and your family will surely have enough room to sprawl out, relax and enjoy a getaway.
There is a master bedroom that holds a queen-sized bed with a flat-screen television. The second bedroom holds a twin bed with a bunk on top, also a twin-size mattress. There is a spare twin mattress as well if you need it; this home is perfect for the youngins!
The kitchen is full-sized and perfect for whipping up a great meal after a long day exploring. With new stainless steel appliances, this kitchen is sure to please any cooks in the family. The Taurus Condo is stocked with dinnerware as well as pots & pans.
There is an island with bar stools that can be used as a breakfast bar or as an area to visit.
The living room is full of cozy furniture with an adjacent deck that is partially covered. Make use of the patio, there is a barbecue and a comfy patio set ideal for visiting with your loved ones or enjoying the views.
The living room has a television with cable and WiFi access for the times when you need to kick back and relax.
Enjoy the fireplace in the living room – it's sure to keep you warm and cozy after a long day on the slopes.
Kahler Glen Golf & Ski Resort
The real treat is the location right on Kahler Glen Golf Course. Even if you don't play the spectacular 18 holes, you'll enjoy the full mountain views, the long luscious greens and the serenity of the course. The clubhouse includes a full restaurant and bar available for your enjoyment.
Make use of the resort hot tub. It is warm and bubbly and is perfect for ending your night after a day out exploring Leavenworth.
About Lake Wenatchee in Leavenworth
Looking to enjoy a getaway in the Leavenworth area? You've come to the right place because our Lake Wenatchee properties are only a short 30-35 minute drive to downtown Leavenworth itself.
The Lake Wenatchee area has endless recreational activity options throughout all four seasons. If you decide to stay with us, you'll have the opportunity to explore and adventure around the lake and throughout the towering timbers.
During the summer, there are bird watching, fishing, boating & rafting and trail hiking opportunities. The warm weather releases the wildlife, so take the opportunity to explore the area.
The colder months of winter allow for skiing, snowshoeing, as well as ice fishing & skating adventures.
No matter what time of the year you decide to visit, the scenic views are to die for.
As we stated earlier, you're also a short drive away to downtown Leavenworth where the Bavarian culture and spirits exist. You can enjoy a variety of events throughout the year, such as Oktoberfest, the flowering Maifest or the Christmas lighting and caroling during December.
The Kahler Glen Getaways Promise
Here at Kahler Glen Getaways Vacation Rentals, we vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. While others know their way around it, we know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties is up to high-quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after you visit our home. We have onsite property management that is available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Hot Tub
- Gas Fireplace
- Starry Starry Nights
- Gas Barbecue
- Front Desk open business hours
- On Site Restaurant
- Resort Hot Tub
- Wine Tours
- TV, Flat Screen
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Golf Courses
- Freshwater Fishing
- Name: Taurus Condo
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Leavenworth
- Location: Lake Wenatchee
- Resort: Kahler Glen
- Setting: Golf Course Resort
- View: Full Golf Couse View
- Internet: Yes
- Hot Tub: Yes
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: QTTT
- Bunks: Yes
- Baths: 2
- Normal Occupancy: 3
- Sleeps: 4
- Max Occupancy: 5
- Parking: 2
- Pets: None
- Checkin: 03:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: KahlerGlenGetaways.com
- Manager: Leavenworth Getaways
- Child Friendly Unit
- No Smoking Unit
- CO2 Detector(s) Unit
- Deck Unit
- Dresser Unit
- Hairdryer Unit
- Forced Air Electric Heating Unit
- Living Room - Including Sofa, Led/TV, etc… Unit
- Minimum Rental Age is 25 Unit
- Two Car Parking Unit
- Smoke detector Unit
- Gas Fireplace Unit
- Outdoor Furniture Unit
- Full Kitchen Unit
- No Pets Allowed Complex
- Smoke detector(s) Unit
- Ski Resort Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Golf Home Unit
- Ski Area Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Golf Area Complex
- Golf Resort Complex
- Mountain Area Complex
- Partial Golf Course View Unit
- Partial Territorial View Unit
- Full Golf Course View Unit
- Starry Starry Nights Unit
- Cooking Wares Unit
- Dining Area Unit
- Electric Stove Unit
- Toaster Unit
- Gas Barbecue Unit
- Dishwasher Unit
- Oven Unit
- Plateware Unit
- Coffeemaker Unit
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Pots & Pans Unit
- Refrigerator Unit
- Refrigerator - Freezer Unit
- Basic Soaps Unit
- Cleaning at Departure Unit
- All Linens Provided Unit
- Family Friendly Complex
- Dining Room Table Unit
- Self Service Accommodations Unit
- Post Office Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Kitchen Table Unit
- Unreliable Mobile Phone Coverage Unit
- On Site Manager Complex
- Free Parking Unit
- On Site Restaurant Complex
- Coffee Shop Area, 5 Miles
- Full Service Restaurants Area, 5 Miles
- Gift Shops Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Convenience Store Area, 5 Miles
- Grocery Store Area, 5 Miles
- Front Desk open business hours Complex
- Resort Hot Tub Complex
- Wine Tours Area
- TV, Flat Screen Unit
- Sleigh Rides Area
- Snow Cat Tours Area
- Zip Line Tours Area, 8 Miles
- Snow Shoeing Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Sledding Area Area, 5 Miles
- Putting Green Complex
- Hiking Trails Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- ATV Rentals Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- High Speed Wireless Internet Unit
- Hiking Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- ATV's allowed on the property Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Golf Courses Complex
- Cross Country Skiing Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Downhill Skiing Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Snowboarding Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Snowmobile Rentals Area, 2 Miles
- Snowmobiles Allowed at Unit Area, 2 Miles
- Snowmobile Trails Area, 2 Miles
- Snowmobiling Terrain Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- River Swimming Area
- Lake Swimming Unit, 2 Miles
- Whitewater Rafting Area
- Freshwater Fishing Area
- Mountain Biking Trails Area
- Horseback Riding Area
- Natural Wonders Area
- Tavern Unit, 16 to 20 Miles
- Wineries Area
- Special Events Complex
- Festivals Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- National Parks Area
- Scenic Driving Area
- Golf Complex
- Ski Area, 16 to 20 Miles
Beautiful property with very scenic surroundings
Great location, right at the entrance to Lake Wenatchee.
Great place, nice and cozy!
Great place, nice and cozy!